Lita Williams, Marketing Strategist Executive Consultant Business People Connection llc
Lita Williams, a marketing strategist by trade, assists businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals with brand marketing and more. For more than ten years, Lita has worked as an executive consultant in diverse industries and is best known for strategic engagement, strategic messaging and aligning disconnects to advance essential relations for sustainable growth. With expertise in brand development, brand management and business development, business people count on Lita to meet objectives.
Helping businesses: Lita assists businesses within the full spectrum of marketing by engaging strategically, managing and coordinating various projects that help develop customer relations and differentiate customer service value for multiple distribution channels. Lita has also helps businesses gain staffing solutions, and continues to assist small to mid-size and large businesses with brand positioning, competitive strategy, lead generation and marketing communication.
Helping entrepreneurs and professionals: Lita Williams provides marketing consulting and frequently responds as a brand coach for entrepreneurs and corporate professionals in a variety of industries. Lita helps entrepreneurs and professionals to strengthen brand management processes, along with presentation skills including verbal and written communication.
Leverage Lita's Business Market Network: Lita's business network provides network member advantage for businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals:
- Free advertising
- Premium member services
- Customized services
Industry work includes: technical, entertainment, health & wellness, hospitality, retail, banking and nonprofit
Project assignments include:
- marketing strategy planning
- marketing campaign management
- digital marketing campaigns
- marketing communications
- public relations support
- brand management
- professional career management
- strategic messaging utilizing both traditional and online tactics
- social media content development and management
- website design strategy
- website content development
- organizational performance transformation
- creative merchandising
- staff management
- customer service training
- consultative sales training
- accounts receivable management
- payment acceptance policy design
- employee benefits consulting
- sales process design
- vendor management
- event planning and management
- community outreach activities
- project management support
- lead generation
- customer relationship management
Leverage Lita's network and diverse expertise. Truly, whatever business service you need, ask Lita.
Lita Williams, Executive Consultant Marketing Strategist
Business People Connection llc
At the forefront, I employ strategic marketing to cultivate and leverage essential relations with multiple distribution channels. Utilizing more than ten years of consulting and management experience as a marketing strategist, I’m known for leading by example and driving desired results by way of strategic engagement to propel brand development, brand management and business development initiatives. I bring the skills necessary to secure business goals, entrepreneurial growth and professional development. Engaging the full spectrum of marketing and leadership core competencies, I work to ensure marketing deliverables are achieved within defined parameters. I focus diverse industry experience and advance best practices to increase sustainable growth.
I look forward to assisting you with your brand marketing objectives.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for business service connections or to inquire about brand marketing consulting and management services.
Integrated Marketing Communications
Website Content Management
Multiple Unit Management
Channel Relationship Development
Liability & Risk Assessment
Vendor Relations Management
Staff Training & Development
Specialties: BRAND MARKETING ● STRATEGIC MESSAGING ● IMAGE COACHING ● DIGITAL MARKETING ● CUSTOMER RELATIONS ● MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Maximizing potential and leveraging skills - when the job needs to be performed within a specific scope and delivered with the highest professional standards, I repeatedly demonstrate that I’m the person that can be counted on. With proven skills in brand marketing, strategic messaging, process design and project management, my efforts make the needed difference.
Marketing strategist with superior work ethic – whether working from home or at the office. Dependable, multi-task, detailed executive, known for creativity, superior customer service, consistent focus on priorities and high performance results.
MARKETING STRATEGIST EXECUTIVE CONSULTANT SINCE 2001
Leading business planning efforts; identifying & prioritizing growth opportunities; employing strategic thinking, installing brand development, brand management and business development processes to leverage channel relations and focus details for sustained growth & brand position.
Assisting entrepreneurs and professionals: Client list includes musicians, artists & other skilled professionals.
Assisting small, mid-size and large businesses: Client list includes small businesses, mid-size and large companies.
- Improved product adoption 65% via aggressive marketing utilizing sales and retention strategies: website traffic generators, sales process improvement and integrated marketing communications
- Augmented client retention 5% via strategic engagement of corporate initiatives and brand management
- Increased new product adoption efforts to 93% through product development and roll-out through strategic messaging and channel relations
- Created a 98% customer satisfaction rating by employing analytic conclusions as a result of customer and market studies, public relations management, marketing communications strategies, stakeholder seminars, product workshops and executive level presentations
- Amplified multi-unit performance 83% by working along side IT to design sales processes that included online reporting systems leveraging CRM models which included consultative selling, sales metrics and KPIs, measurement tracking and monitoring to propel ROI
- Developed business for clients utilizing B2B relations and targeted pipeline leads
- Developed strategic messaging for marketing collateral online and in traditional placements
- Provided online brand management for diverse entrepreneurs in health & wellness, sales consulting, digital marketing, social media and food services
- Developed website tracking test garnering over 100,000 page visits within three days utilizing one conversation
- Produced to a multi-line rate of 2.5 via client relations and up-sales training while expanding market share thru effective forecasting, budgeting, staff management and use of CRM tools; utilized customer survey responses to tighten value proposition; and employed risk management
- Successfully managed a 12% loss ratio down from 19% at inception of assignment
- Yielded a $2.3 million new market development
- Developed systematic approach to planning, organizing, controlling and marketing tracking
- Built team to top production in national competition exceeding growth goals by 350%
- Consistently held 95% or better new product adoption rate through advertising placement consulting and marketing strategy development and streamline execution
- Established new market from zero income to generating $10 million in twelve months
- Achieved annual performance goals by governing sales training for 250+ sales reps
Recognition: Customer Service, Business Acumen, Strategic Consulting, Marketing Sales Performance, New Product Adoption,
Affiliations: Chambers, National Association for Female Executives, Women’s Economic Club/Inforum
Professional Training: Digital Marketing Strategies, MBA Marketing
Steven Bailey, ND
Information and Systems Program Manager, Goodwill Columbia - Willamette
VP, Sr Operations Manager, Certus Bank
Vice President, Middle & Small Group Sales, BCBSM
Allstate Insurance Company
Azar’s Oriental Rugs
Managing Partner at The Yoriche Group, LLC
President, Egg Marketing & Communications
Marvin Brock, Sr
President, Qi Center
General Manager, The Oakwood Group
Business People Connection Owner Lita Williams makes available a network of business connections and referrals. Ask Lita to align business service providers that can meet your objectives. Lita Williams works as an Executive Consultant to business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals in order to support diverse objectives. Whether one to one or through professional partnering and collaborative efforts, Lita particularly focuses to strengthen client brand development, brand management and business development.
Lita's Business Market Network provides connections to a wide variety of business service providers.
Whatever business service you need, ask Lita!
Lita Williams works confidentially. Client lists are not made available.
Ask Lita for brand strategy guidance from concept to design, production and operations. Lita Williams assist businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals with brand marketing objectives!
Lita helps align disconnects with the necessary tweaks to better position brand. With an innate ability to recognize what audiences want and the skills to help deliver the desired result, Lita Williams exceeds expectations.
Contact Lita today for strategic consulting to propel your brand!
- Brand Development
- Brand Management
- Business Development
Consulting services provided by short or long term contract. Costs dependent upon project and duration. Lita's office availability is by appointment only. Assistance at client location is available by request and additional costs may apply.
Email Lita directly for a free consultation.
Professional management and brand management including business operations, talent management and career development. On call and as needed with tremendous involvement for review, monitoring and guidance to support brand objectives, Lita is dedicated and dependable.
Lita Williams helps clients monitor business brand image, public presence and professional talent image, and Lita works to guide all communications and professional engagements so that activities are aligned with client goals.
As your brand coach, Lita works to strengthen your professional image and communication skills. Is English your second language? Contact Lita today for the brand coaching needed to strengthen your communications and professional presentation!
- Strategic Marketing
- Project Management Support
- Communications Strategy
- Presentation Strategy
- Engagement Strategy
- Operational Execution
Management services are provided online and at at client location. Lita offers reasonable pricing to accommodate businesses owners, entrepreneurs and professional talent just starting out.
Initial consultation is free!